Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hello. I'm Still Here.

Remember Me? 

Well hello there. I think I managed to take the longest unintentional blog hiatus of all time. I miss this little space of the internet that I've created here so, so much. At the moment I'm in the process of building a content schedule for this space & my accompanying YouTube channel. As hard as it is for me to admit, I NEED to maintain a schedule for things in order to be productive with them. I have struggled to keep myself organized & scheduled so much in the past, but this time I'm making a commitment to get my shiz together & start acting like a real grown-up. 

Until I get this little space back on track, I'm going to share a list of the things that have been happening in the world of AlaskaLove12. Hopefully it will hold you over until I make an official comeback to this little blog of mine. ;) 

Things That Have Happened
The kids raced an entire, successful 120 snowmachine season.
We started going to the local public library weekly. 
I've become obsessed with the show Younger.
We attended our first Arctic Man. 
The kids have been riding their bikes daily. Spring is here! 
I started a new full-time job & I'm loving in. 
Danielle took a spill that sent us to the ER about a week ago. 
Danielle recovered from her injury fantastically. :) 
Our house looks like a dozen natural disasters have happened inside of it. 
I've been spring cleaning which has added to the mess, a lot. 
I re-discovered my addiction for Teavana. 
My iPhone 6 suffered a water related death, so I'm using my trusty iPhone 4 until I feel responsible enough to fork over the $200 for a new phone. Thanks, worst insurance ever. 
I don't even give an F about who "A" is anymore. 


Right now, instead of being a real grown up & cleaning a room in our home. I'm going to give myself a pedicure, which in my mind is a responsible adult thing to do, because I'm saving $30 by DIY-ing my feet. ;) In all reality if I would just give each room in my house an hour of my time weekly, I'd be all 1995 Martha Stewart level. Instead I watch Hawaii Five-0 & paint my nails with some Lily Pulitzer for Target polish. Judge away, I can take it. 

...until next time

If you're reading this, you are a spectacular specimen. I will be back on a schedule by May 1st. BOOM! May is my month. I can sense it!!!