Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

LUSHing Out! 2014 Mother's Day Collection


It is no secret that I'm ADDICTED to LUSH. If my stash gets to 3 or less bath products I feel like a part of my soul is missing. Okay, that might be a little dramatic, but who do you think writes this blog? 
When I saw that LUSH was releasing a Limited Edition Mother's Day Collection for 2014 I knew that I would be checking it out as soon as it released. I have looked at all of the products online a billion times already! If you are looking for an amazing gift for any of the women you will be sharing Mother's Day with LUSH has you covered. I'm going to share my top picks from the Mother's Day Limited Edition Collection as well as my all time faves that I think would make fantastic gifts! 

Any time LUSH comes out with a bath product that has glitter it instantly becomes a must-have for me. There is just something that makes a bath feel sooooo Harry Potter whimsically when glitter is floating about. Add in a gorgeous fragrance like the Brazillian Orange & sandalwood combination that LUSH blended into this bubble bar & you have a perfect pampering gift for any lady on your Mother's Day gift list. Wrap it in this (link) Knot-Wrap, add a card & some beautiful wild flowers & you have a sweet surprise for your Mom, Grandma, Aunt or even your sister! 





Is there anything more pampering than a hot bubble bath, candles & the sweet silence of your kids tucked in bed snoozing the night away? In my dream land that is what I'm able to do every night, in reality...I mostly fold laundry & load the dish washer. If you want to create the perfect escape for your  significant other for Mother's Day stock up on a couple of the Rose Bubble Bar. With fair trade, organic cocoa butter & a beautiful glimmer wrapped in this bubble bar this might be the best thing since Pink Moscato. LUSH made this bar with a new-condensed formula, which means your loved one can break it in half for double the bath-time, escape from reality-pampering session.



Could LUSH products get any more adorable? Instead of a traditional flower bouquet scoop up a mixture of the Mum Tulip, Madame Butterfly & Mum, bubble wands & create a wonderful LUSH gift any Mom would adore. I'm particularly excited about the Mum Tulip because LUSH used the fragrance from their Sex Bomb bath fizz (jasmine, clary sage & ylang ylang) & a single tulip can create up to 6 bubble baths! Madame Butterfly is scented with rose petal & lemon oil & Mum was made with the Honey I Washed the Kids Toffee fragrance. A combination of all 3 of the limited edition bubble wands will be sure to keep you at the top of your Mom's favorites list for some time! ;)



I thought LUSH had perfected their gift sets during the holiday season, then they went & released this baby! I wish I could have a few in my bathroom at all times. If you are looking for a no-fuss, already beautifully put together gift this one is for you! With 7 different LUSH products the Mum Gift is a must have. This one is totally worth it for the Dream Cream alone! ;) 




Bathos is a new bubble bar that LUSH released separate from their Mother's Day collection. It is the ultimate in bath time relaxation, as it is scented with rose, jasmine, ylang yang & balanced with a hint of clove oil. This might be the holy grail of perfect pre-bedtime bubble bars. (Only available online!)
The Yuzu & Cocoa Bubbleroon is one of my personal all time favorites. The orangey-chocolate fragrance is amazing & my skin always feels like it's been through a spa pampering session after I take a bath with it. Plus the super fluffy white bubbles are pretty spectacular. 

Finally we have the most amazing lotion on the planet. Seriously, whenever my skin is in need of some serious TLC this stuff gets it done! If you are planning on truly spoiling your #1 Mother's Day gift recipient this year, you cannot leave out Dream Cream. It is so luxurious & extremely hydrating you will create a LUSH addict out of anyone you gift this body lotion to.

Those are my must-have/must-gift picks from LUSH for Mother's Day. I hope you are all having an amazing weekend & if you do purchase some of the products mentioned here leave a comment! 

You can find these products at your nearest LUSH store or online! (LINK)


***This was not a sponsored post in anyway. I'm literally just this obsessed/addicted to LUSH products & whenever they release a limited addition collection & I have time to make a post....I do.***