Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stella & Dot Spring 2014 Collection Has Launched!

Chic, Colorful, Gorgeous 
Stella & Dot has launched their 2014 Spring Collection & it is stunning! I have loved all of Stella & Dot's previous collection launches but I have to say this one is by far my favorite. Everything is just perfect for spring & each piece has a timeless elegance that will become a part of your lifelong collection. 
Ready to see the beauties Stella & Dot created this time???

When I first saw this piece I really wished that it was available when I was picking out jewelry for my wedding. Our colors were navy & peach & I searched everywhere for a peach piece like this to wear on our wedding day. Luckily for all of you who are planning a wedding now, Stella & Dot has created this gorgeous statement piece. It is also available with black crystals in a silver setting & with sparkling-diamond like crystals in a gold setting, making it the perfect gift to give for Valentine's Day or even Mother's Day. 

I can't help but be obsessed with all of these peach pieces in the Spring 2014 collection. I think they have a timeless elegance to them & I appreciate all of the little details Stella & Dot incorporates to make their pieces one of a kind. This bracelet is also available with black crystals set in silver & sparkling diamond like crystals in a gold setting. 



Seriously, where were these pieces when I got married?! :) I have been primarily wearing studs since November, which for me is a HUGE change from all of the usual large, dangly earrings I've always worn. Lately I have wanted to add to my own collection as I have about 5 pairs of studs in rotation & I've become a bit bored with them. These studs have a surgical steel post & are lead/nickel free. Like the Somervelle Necklace & the Ameile Bracelet these are available in black/silver & crystal/gold.

Stella & Dot has been releasing amazing handbags with each new collection & this Avalon Tote makes me want to book a beach-side vacation ASAP! Unfortunately, we are in the heart of a deep Alaskan winter & the only beaches I will be experiencing are in my dreams. At least with this tote I can feel one step closer to that vacation, right? As a mom I tend to prefer larger tote bags that can hold items that are not only for my use but the kids as well. I'm far from the diaper bag carrying stage with our kids, but that doesn't mean that I have been able to completely downsize what I'm carrying. This bag would probably make me the chicest mom on the block! haha! Included with this bag is a Stella & Dot linen pouch that has a jump ring attachment, making this bag the perfect combination of chic & functional. If you would like to see more images/angles & the dimensions/sizing of this tote just click the link I've included above. :)

I've loved the Renegade Bracelets since they were first released & I will be adding this rose gold one to my collection soon. If you love a good arm candy-party this is an ideal piece for stacking on the baubles & making a serious statement. If the rose gold obsession hasn't struck you yet, this bracelet is available in gold & silver. 



Stella & Dot makes the PERFECT scarf! They are lightweight, available in multiple gorgeous prints & loooong. I love mine for traveling-especially flights because they make even the most comfortable airport outfit look effortlessly styled & they are great as an in-flight coverup. This Citrine Floral print would look fantastic during spring/summer, especially when my uber pale complexion has a bit of a glow thanks to some amazing self-tanners. If citrine isn't your must-have scarf shade check out all of Stella & Dots other amazing scarves. I have the Turquoise Stripe & Turquoise Ikat, which you can check out herehere.


As always Stella & Dot has some beautiful statement necklaces in their newest collection. This Elodie Necklace features coral & turquoise hues with a touch of sparkle. If you are looking for a statement piece that you can take from day to night, this is the necklace for you. Pair it with a maxi skirt or dress in the summertime or allow it to make a winter outfit pop by wearing it with a simple t-shirt, jeans, & boots. 

Oh, for the love of the POUF! These structured companions are so versatile, I have used mine for everything from makeup to charger cords, & even as a mini on-the go First Aid Kit for the kids & I during all of our summer biking adventures. This Mosaic Tile is on my Must-Have list for my personal collection & it would make a wonderful Valentine's Day Gift. Just fill it with some mini-beauty products or chocolate & boom you've just found the way to your lovely ladies/BFF/sister's heart. 

I adore all of my Stella & Dot bags/totes but this Getaway style is my favorite! When it comes to travel, road trips or outings during the weekends with the kids I always reach for this bag. It is extremely durable & having the option to expand it for more packing room is always needed for my over-packing skills. Currently I have this bag in the Elephant Print, which you can see here, I really want to add this Green Ikat one to my collection for Spring 2014. 


I especially like to invest in pieces that are timeless, chic, & extremely versatile. This Devon Necklace has an elegant simplicity to it & would be a superb edition to just about anyone's accessory collection. As you can see from the pieces I'm featuring, I'm really attracted to gold & rose gold pieces currently, but if you are more of a silver fan do not fret because the Devon Necklace is also available in silver.


While I'm drawn more to gold & rose gold at the moment I still adore all of my silver pieces & this Arrison Bracelet would look great with a navy blue shirt or paired with a structured jacket. The combination of pyramid studs & the delicate sparkle pieces make this a beautiful, but slightly edgy piece. I'm also a fan of the stretch style, especially on days where you want to wear something more comfortable than the traditional hook & closure styles.


Although I'm loving wearing studs at the moment these Hannah Chandelier earrings have totally stolen my accessory loving heart. I love the cascading style of the green stones & you guys already know I like my gold settings, so these are absolute perfection for me. 

There are 12 of the newest pieces from Stella & Dots recently launched Spring 2014 Collection! What do you guys think? If none of these pieces have stolen your heart, there are about 60 other NEW pieces in the collection that you can check out here, Stella & Dot has hundreds of other amazing items that are all available for browsing & purchasing online, you can see them all here.

All of the pieces shown above are linked in their title back to the Stella & Dot site where you can find pricing, information & more details about each item.
***None of these pictures are my own & ALL were taken from Stella & Dots Online Shop-able Site***

(Just an FYI, I am a Stella & Dot Stylist, each link will take you back to my personal website with Stella & Dot. If you are interested in hosting a trunk show either in person or online please contact me at alaskalove12@gmail.com Stella & Dot is also hosting a promotion for new stylists, if you would love to become a part of the Stella & Dot Stylist team please let me know as well!)

as always, love from alaska
sadie