Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday on a Saturday Night

Usually, I prefer to not be blogging on Saturdays so that I can enjoy the heart of the weekend with my kids & Justin. Some how I've managed to get a few moments to myself & I'm going to get caught up on this weeks Thoughtful Thursday & Fall in Love Friday. 

I saw this on pinterest this week & realized how appropriate it is to this point of my life. If you ever feel like your dreams are too big or too crazy or the negative Nancy's get to you, just remind yourself of your vision & let your positivity be the light that guides you. So, I challenge you this week...for every negative thought you THINK, write down two positive ones. This weeks Thoughtful Thursday, is literally about thoughts.


Now onto a Fall in Love Friday...

as always love from alaska,
sadie