Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Monday Muses

This weeks Monday Muses is going to be all about the glamorous & beautiful luxury products that have been released in holiday collections over the last month or so. I'm not even ashamed that I've already made a list of my must-have-presents-to-myself this year & everything that I'm going to share today is on it! Limited Edition Holiday collections & items are my guilty pleasure. ;)


A 40-color palette set, 28 shadows, 4 liners, 3 blushes, 3 bronzers & 2 highlights (soft-lights) are all packed into this baby. This palette has everything you need to create a full face look (after foundation & your bases of course). There is not a single component of this palette that I wouldn't use. I just don't know that I can wait all the way until December to have it! Did I mention that this pretty, little, thing has a $275 value?!
***Update. There was a Sephora VIB 20% discount in my mail box the day after I made this post. Since the beauty-universe was trying to tell me something, I totally ordered this palette & another little dazzler I had my eye on for a while (not in this post), so excited! Do you want to see a haul post when my package arrives? Let me know in the comments below!***

I have had a few smaller Too Faced palettes & they are among my most reached for favorites. I actually can not think of 1 Too Faced product that I haven't loved! This palette has 20 shadows, 2 blushes, 2 bronzers (including chocolate soleil!), also included is a Lip Injection Color Bomb! in Bee Sting, a Better Than Sex Mascara in Carbon Black, as well as a chevron printed clutch & How-To Glamour guide. This palette is totally gorgeous & a must have or bust for me! Another Too Faced palette I would love to get my hands on is the Joy To The Girls, palette that has 15 matte/shimmer shades, as well as a full size LashGASM mascara.


This product isn't exactly a limited-edition holiday release, but it is relatively new & totally luxe. I have wanted to try this foundation since its release, but I haven't made it to Sephora to be color matched. Hopefully when my mom is here in a couple of weeks we can do a little shopping & I can find the perfect shade. Another high-end foundation that I'm just bursting to try is CHANEL VITALUMIÈRE AQUA. 

NEST is best known for their home fragrances in the form of candles & reed diffusers, this year they launched full sizes of the 5 fragrances in this limited edition for Sephora. I really wanted to try them when they were released, but with a $65 a piece price tag I just couldn't justify it. This collection includes .25 ounce, dab-on fragrances in Midnight Fleur, Amazon Lily, Passiflora, White Sandalwood & Dahlia & Vines. 


I've wanted a Clarisonic now for years & this limited edition collection is a skin-care dream! This set includes the Mia2 Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush, 0.66 oz Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty Balm, 1 oz Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser,0.25 oz Dr. Brandt pores no more pore refiner, & 0.5 oz Glamglow YOUTHMUD™ TINGLEXFOLIATE TREATMENT. Totally travel friendly & exactly what my skin needs. :) 

If there is one item from this edition of Monday Muses that has been totally hyped up & placed on the top of every beauty girls' Must Have List, it is this GLAMGLOW Mask. It is a super powerful mask that pulls out all impurities & oils, while still leaving your naturally occurring oils & needed skin food behind.

Well guys, that is officially the end of this weeks Monday Muses. I would love to know what high-end, luxury items are on the top of your holiday gift lists. :) I hope this post has sent you into a make-up, beauty, skincare, fueled daydream. 

as always, love from alaska
sadie