Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

30 Days of Beauty-Day 9.

Well, it's official. I'm the worst at blogger challenges at this point. I'm on day 9 of a challenge that I should of posted day 30 of about 2 weeks ago. When I started the challenge I didn't realize how busy we were going to be with my dad coming to visit, the twins starting kindergarten & all of the other little things we've had going on between July-August. Well I'm not giving up & while that means my 30 day challenge has turned into something much longer & more random...I still want to finish it! So onto day 9!

Day 9 of the 30 Day Beauty Blogger Challenge:My Favorite Shoes

Please excuse my nail polish mess in this photo, I had a little help painting them from a 5 & 6 year old who haven't quite mastered the artistry of painting toenails yet. Also if it looks like my ankles are swollen-it's due to the 12 wasp stings I had the pleasure of receiving a couple of weeks ago. I ended up having a terrible allergic reaction & just this weekend my ankles have returned to normal. :)

Now, these have been among my favorite shoes for the last 2 summers. I got them at Target & they have held up really well. When it comes to shoes my favorite type are really any sort of flat sandals. I used to be a high heels every day kinda girl, then I moved to Alaska & fell in love with a man who is the exact same height as me, down to the very last inch. I'm just not his Nicole Kidman to my Tom Cruise, you know? So I've refined my shoe collection & it includes a lot of flat sandals for summer & tons of flats & flat heeled boots for fall & winter.
If you want to see my other favorite pair of sandals check out my last post about hiking the Bodenburg Butte here. Sadly it was their last trek as one of them broke on the way down. Still, I haven't been able to bring myself to get rid of them quite yet. 

Well guys that is all for this 30 Day Beauty Blogger post! If you want to refresh your memory with the other posts I did for this challenge just click along on the side bar on the right hand side of my blog. They are all labeled with 30 Days of Beauty in the title! :)

as always,
Sadie