Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Let's Review...POPSUGAR Must Have Box- June 2013

Popsugar Monthly Must Haves!!!! I'm excited about the June box in case you were wondering. :) 


 I was a bad blogger & forgot to take a picture of the box itself this month. Don't fret though it was the same as always, pink tissue paper, giant ENJOY! sticker on the inside....I did snap this pic of the item card. :)


juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair Moisturizer ($65) & Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream Sample Sizes
I think something in the skincare/beauty universe is telling me to use juice Beauty products, I have never purchased a product from the company but I have a lot of them thanks to my multiple subscription boxes. Since I'm familiar with the line I was happy to have these in my box. I have been using Michael Todd True Organics for almost 3 months now, but juice Beauty falls into a similar category in terms of ingredients used, so I will actually be able to try this one out. The CC creams came in two shades, warm glow & natural glow. I will probably have to blend them together to get a skin match but I don't mind. :) 

Addicted to Sweat-Jawbreaker Chair, Dripping Wet ($9.99)
I have an embarrassing amount of workout DVDs that are in a MANTRY crate collecting dust...so this might be the product that NEVER gets used. As much as I'm trying to get back into shape I will probably never be comfortable with getting dripping wet, even if it is with sweat...using a chair & a Madonna-esk workout DVD in my living room. 

fit popcorn-extra virgin olive oil ($5)
Popcorn has been a staple in my life as long as I can remember. Growing up I have so many memories of my mom & Dayma making fresh popped batches that were covered with butter & brewers (nutritional) yeast. Now, I'm always looking for healthier alternatives (not so much butter) that I can grab & take on the go to snack on during the day. I really like Angie's Popcorn but this stuff was tasty too. I ate about half the bag & then let the kids snack on the rest.

Revenge Wears Prada The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger($15)
Confession...I have never read The Devil Wears Prada, but I have seen the movie. Judge me, I know, I know. I'm actually really true to reading a book prior to seeing a movie but when the movie version came out I was living at boarding school in a dorm with a bunch of teenage girls...so the movie was a big deal. :) I plan to download the kindle version soon & then read this book too.

Project 7 Quench the Thirsty Peppermints ($1.80)
In case you couldn't tell this tube is empty...it only took me about 3 days to polish off these mints. At least they are sugar free right? I feel kind of ridiculous that I really hadn't heard of Project 7 before, they are a truly amazing company that gives back with each product you purchase. If mints aren't your thing they also have coffee, granola bars & many other products.  Project 7 is partnered with so many amazing charities, which is how they are able to give clean water for a person in need for 1 year when an entire box of these mints are sold. Just think of how many boxes were used by POPSUGAR. :) 

gorjana griffin card. :) 
This card is a lot like the Charm&Chain card from last month, it is redeemable for $25 off of a purchase from gorjana-griffin. There are so many pieces that I would LOVE to have, but I don't want to spend a ton. I'm debating between these, these, & this bracelet, I'm 90% sure the bracelet will be the item I choose, it's neon, with studs! :) 

gorjana & griffin zuma scarf ($62)
I ADORE this scarf! It was my favorite thing that was in this month's box. Neon=love. Stripes=Love. Together=my favorite scarf for summer 2013. I have been wearing my Stella & Dot scarves pretty much non-stop all summer & this one is just as amazing.  I'm not quite sure what I will wear it with yet, but I will find an outfit! I would of included my face in this photo if it wasn't 11PM & didn't have mascara flaked off underneath my eyes because I stupidly rubbed them without thinking about my makeup. :)

Well there it is, POPSUGAR Monthly Must Have Box for June. If this is something you would like to have arrive at your door monthly please click here. The box costs $35 monthly & the total of the products this month was a whopping $158.79 this month! That doesn't include the gorjana & griffin card or the samples of the juice Beauty CC Cream. :)

as always,
Sadie