Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Let's Review...ipsy glam bag June 2013 :)

Hey guys!

I get so excited for my *ipsy* bag each month its honestly quite silly. This month I had caught a peek on another blog of what the bag was going to look like for June & I would of been happy if the only thing that came was the bag itself! Luckily for me *ipsy* is amazing beyond the bags that I got some pretty wonderful products too, lets check them out! :) 

 June *ipsy* bag! See I told you it was amazing! Animal print & a hint of neon? So perfect for me. :) The theme for this month was On the Wild Side, now let's see what was inside this pretty little bag.

CAILYN Cosmetics-Gel Eyeliner with Brush Built In  (Full Size $21)
I had never heard of CAILYN Cosmetics but after getting this eyeliner I want to try more products from the company. I have been wearing this purple eyeliner almost every day since it arrived, hence the destroyed look of it in the photo above. :) It goes on so beautifully & CAILYN has 21 shades in this same gel formula! Other *ipsy* bag subscribers received the same liner in black, I'm so happy I got this purple shade because it inspired me to try out some new day time eye looks.  The built in brush is really convenient, it does need to be cleaned after each use or it gets really hard to use, but I don't mind that because I need all the help I can get to motivate me to clean my brushes. :) I already have my eye on 3 more shades of liner, Plum, Mermaid, & Gold Khaki. 

 Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (Full Size $18)
I had to log into my glam room on ipsy.com to find out what kind of highlighting this little crayon was meant for. I assume it was for the brow bone & I was right! :) It can also be used in a pinch in place of concealer. I love multi-use products & have been getting a bunch of use out of it this month already. I like to use it on my brow bone & add a powdered highlighter over it just to give my eyes extra brightness. 

J. Cat Sparkling Cream Palette (Full Size $4.49)
As much as I love glitter in all aspects of my life I haven't really wore any actual glitter on my eyes in years. I haven't had what I believe is an appropriate event or night out to rock a glam glitter look in forever. I really loved the look of this palette & it swatched out pretty well for what it is, but I already have NYX glitter cream palette that I bought 6 months ago & still haven't used (I just can't resist glitter sometimes ok...). I gave this to a friend who loves glitter as much as I do & enjoys wearing it more often than I do. :)

NIX-Mosaic Powder in DARE (Full Size $7)
This blush is beautiful! Someone at *ipsy* most have known how obsessed I am with rose gold because this is a perfect rose gold shade for a blush product. After trying this one out I'm tempted to try out some more of the Mosaic Powder Blushes...resist, resist.

Starlook Lip Pencil in Bare (Full Size $12)
I haven't really played with this lip liner yet, I want to test it out this week though. It's pretty dark for me in terms of a nude liner so I will have to play around with it to see what it works with. :)

This months *ipsy* bag was AMAZING! Other than the glitter palette I will use all of the products (most of them I already have been all month), for months to come. Plus the subscription is $10 a month & the total of all of the products this month was $62.49!! 

If you are interested in having a bag of your very own arrive each month click here.

as always,
Sadie