Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

30 Days of Beauty Challenge, Day 7

Today's challenge post is my Favorite Animal, so keeping with the theme from yesterday about all things Alaskan I'm going to share with you my favorite AK creature....

THE MUSK OX!
I took this photo in the fall of 2009 near the Franklin Bluffs outside of Deadhorse AK. Now, it really doesn't do these creatures justice but I didn't have a great camera at that time. 

I just really think these big, hairy creatures are the cutest things. Especially when they are little, other people get excited about seeing the Polar Bears at the zoo, I just rush to get to the Musk Ox! If you want to see some ridiculously adorable photos of musk ox babies check out The Musk Ox Farm in Palmer, AK, they post some awesome pictures on their Facebook page that you can check out here.

We actually have tickets to the Musk Ox Farm that I purchased from groupon that we need to use before the 28th of this month. If we do go this week I will add some better photos of my own to this post! 

Well that's it for today's 30 Days of Beauty Blogger Challenge post. :)

Hope you're all enjoying summer! Now, I have a lawn to mow & children to wrangle up for snack time. 

as always,
Sadie