Pages

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Summer Beauty Product Lust!

Hey guys!


I have been loving the warm weather we have been having here the last couple of weeks. There is something about summer that makes me want to try out new products from beauty to hair care there is always something new & I thought I would share with all of you a few of the things I'm lusting after, even in this 95* heat. :)


Too Faced-Too Faced Loves Sephora 15 Years of Beauty Palette $52
I have read tons of reviews on this product & it seems to be a summer must have for a lot of beauty product lovers. I really like the idea of a palette like this, but something always falls short, either the shadows aren't pigmented or the blush is chalky or the bronzer is too deep. In this case it seems like all of a products are equally amazing. I have been doing my makeup on the go A LOT lately & this would be the perfect palette to grab & use for those rushed makeup days. 

MAC Lipstick-Candy Yum Yum $15
 Neons hold a dear place in my heart, I think I'm still recovering from being born so late into the 80's that I missed out on everything. I have had a few MAC lipsticks in my collection over the years & while I prefer drugstore prices there is just something about this shade that I just keep being drawn to more & more. 

NYX Matte Bronzer in Light $9
I love some shimmer, don't get me wrong, but I prefer to apply the exact amount of shimmer or highlight that I want, where I want it. When bronzers are too intensely shimmery I really have a hard time in getting them to blend as beautifully as I would like. The idea of this totally matte bronzer is amazing! It received an Allure Best of Beauty Award in 2012 & I might just have to add this to my next online order from ULTA.

Rita Hazan Pop Color Temporary Color Spray in Blue $18
I have been calling the Sephora store in Anchorage for months, hoping that they will have this in stock. So far no luck. :( No one will ship it to Alaska & I'm starting to think I will never get my hands on a single bottle. I do have a pop of teal Elumen in my hair for now, but I would still like to be able to add more in with out having to double process my hair to get the desired result.

batiste Dry Shampoo in blush (Price Varies)
This is another product that I can't seem to find available to ship to Alaska. According to batiste's website it is carried at Walgreens. Now, I haven't been able to find it at my local Walgreens yet, but I haven't totally lost hope. I don't care what scent they get in, I will be purchasing some! (I could also go to a Walgreens in Eagle River or Anchorage, but it just seems silly to travel all that way for a $7.99 bottle of dry shampoo)

Urban Decay De-Slick-Oil-Control-Makeup-Setting Spray $29
I'm a huge fan of the All Nighter Makeup Setting spray, but this mini heatwave has been causing my skin to appear really oily & shiny. I think this De-Slick would do a better job at keeping my appearance more glam during the hotter summer days. 



There are a few things that I have been lusting after so far this summer. Other non-beauty related things include another 2 or 3 fans for my house & a half dozen maxi dresses. It has been one hot summer! What have all of you been lusting after this summer? 

as always,
Sadie