Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

You Guys Are Going to Think I'm Cray Cray!!!

YOU GUYS!

I mentioned in an earlier post I signed on with AVON & mark....well because I have a problem/addiction to beauty products & accessories, I could not pass up an opportunity to sign on as an Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot! 

The merchandise is absouloutly gorgeous & the company just launched a new collection of handbags & summer travel essentials. If you are in Alaska & would like to see some of the collection please contact me to set up a trunk show!

Trunk shows are such a great excuse to have your closest girlfriends & family come over for a night of fashion! Add in a little wine, some baubles & beauties & you have the ingredients to make lasting memories. You can also host online if you aren't interested in an in person show! 

I would like to share with all of you my story as to why something as material as accessories holds so much meaning for me...

From a young age I can always remember sneaking into my mother's bedroom, trying on her jewelry & accessories. Necklaces, earrings, scarves, bracelets, shoes, purses, you name it, I was obsessed with my mothers collection of all things beautiful, sparkly & glamorous. My mother's collection drew inspiration from the many strong, gorgeous, independent women in her life & now I'm proud to say that my collection does too. Eventually I grew up & I now have a beautiful collection of pieces of my own, complete with two little girls who like to play dress up with their mom's baubles. Stella & Dot's collections remind me of those moments with my mother & how a single ring or necklace can create a memory so powerful you have to pass it on. Whether you are looking for something timeless & elegant or trendy & unique let me help guide you through all that Stella & Dot has to offer. Together we can build a collection worth sharing!  

As I have grown up, moved away, fallen in love, built a family...I hold onto the moments & memories from the women in my life who I owe my strengths & style to. Growing up I was obsessed with what my mother & her sisters were wearing...then as time went on I drew inspiration from my Dayma & her timeless collection of silver bangles & turquoise pieces. Having something that I can wear that reminds me of them helps keep the homesickness at bay. Not to mention it helps on my worst days when all I keep saying to myself is "THAT'S IT! I'M PACKING THIS FAMILY UP & WE ARE MOVING BACK TO WI!!!"

Although those days are rare & can mostly be found when a spring blizzard takes hold or the weekends spent summer camping are filled with 4 straight days of cold, icy rain. Of course I have been lucky that I have a man who doesn't mind if our only vacations every year are spent making the long trip back to the midwest & are then spent lounging by my mothers pool & dinner at my aunt & uncles restaurant. Still, once a year is not enough! But I have my memories to sustain me the rest of the year.

ANYWAY...you guys, I ramble! I want to be YOUR stylist for Stella & Dot! 

Hope you are all having a great day!
Sadie :)