Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pinterest...days of pins.

Hey guys....

I have to admit that today has not been my most productive of days. There is laundry that needs to be done, bathrooms to clean, meal planning for the next week & a long endless list of *To Dos*. Somehow I've ended up on Pinterest just pinning my Sunday away.  I thought I would share a few that I really liked with all of you...

It is no secret that I am a huge Harry Potter fan. I read each of the previous books before the next one came out, so I've read the 1st book about 8 or 9 times now. This quote is one of my favorites & I really like adding little touches to rooms...I'm thinking this would be perfect in a nursery. No babies for now...but if there is another little Leader a Harry Potter nursery is choice #1!!!

Considering I have a nail polish rack in my bath room that holds 96 bottles of polish I spend too much time looking at pins for nails...I really like the colors on this design & how easy it would be to do since each line does have to be perfect. 

Tattoos. Tattoos. Tattoos. I have design ideas in the works for my second tattoo, which I plan to get this summer. This tattoo has been a huge inspiration & I keep coming back to it. I love the placement, size & design of this one. But I plan to make a few modifications to make it my own. I've been doodling a design like this one on spare pieces of paper for years & then I found this! 

Now, I really like chalk boards & I really like football. However baseball a special place in my heart & the Milwaukee Brewers are my faves. So this idea would need a little tweaking but I think it would be a great way to make a chic addition to a bar/den area. 

Oh bows! Obviously I like bows. I did get one for a wedding band tattoo...I adore the look of these bows & twisted hair. 

There are some renovation ideas in the works for our entire house. But the first rooms I plan to pain are the kids rooms & playroom.  The fact that Disney makes paint may have just launched me into a new area of crazy! Glitter? Paint? SPARKLE EVERYTHING!!!

Robert Downey Jr. Iron Man 3. Only a couple of weeks away. My favorite movies are action based & I especially like the latest releases by Marvel...the Iron Man series has been my favorite. I hope Justin is home so we can go see this one in theaters. 

Well there you have it...a few of the things that I have been looking at on Pinterest today. :) 

 as always-Sadie

You can shop my Stella & Dot site here & my AVON/mark site here