Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

My Favorite AVON & mark picks for April 2013!

Hey guys,

So today I wanted to share with you my top choices from AVON & mark for the month of April. Now, this is quite different than the usual "monthly faves" blogs or youtube videos you are used to. Instead of showing you things I used last month & loved, I have selected my favorite products from upcoming promotions & sales with AVON & mark. :) I will be posting my Monthly-March-Favorites soon! 


 1) mark Total Studs Bag $36.00. The perfect spring into summer handbag. It has a gorgeous pastel rose color & trendy studded detailing.

2) mark Power of Change Necklace $28.00. This is actually a 2-piece necklace set. Designed to be worn together or to give one to a woman you cherish in your life. It is a part of mark's m.powerment collection that gives money to charities to help end domestic violence & abuse. 

3) mark m.powerment Gift Set $24.00. Another piece of the collection, it features a beautiful lipstick with the classic *click* design. Which means the cap is held together with a magnet that clicks into place, keeping your lippy from popping open in your handbag, make-up bag or any where else you store it. The compact has a wonderful ombre setting. 

4) mark Whipped Up Body Butter in Lemon Sugar $10.00. A favorite scent of mine for years! I love, love, love LEMON SUGAR! It is refreshing & sweet, plus the formula of this body butter is absolute perfection for your skin. 

5) mark Glowdacious Illuminating Powder $13.00. I have been loving creating a dewy-finished look & contouring my face for a couple of months now, this powder comes in 3 different shades & is a great dupe for some high end illuminating powder products.

6) mark Juice Gem Lip Gloss $7.00. Confession time...I used to be addicted to sticky, tacky glosses because I thought the only way to get a shiny, liquid-gloss finish was to suffer through my hair sticking to my lips. Well, I have learned a thing or two & have found some glosses that do not require suffering to wear. These are now my go-to squeeze glosses! High shine, liquid beauty!

7) AVON Spring Fling Balm $0.89!!! 4 flavors, vibrant packaging, the perfect lip balm for spring! 

8) Pintuck Floral Tunic $24.99. I love the print on this tunic! I'm going to pair it with a jean jacket, leggings & some boots for spring here in Alaska...but come this summer I plan to wear it with some flats, wedges & of course some great accessories! :)

9) SuperExtend Extreme Mascara SALE! $5.99 will be $9.50. Usually you will see me with my Physicans Formula Organic Wear Mascara in Black-Black-Black. But I am a mascara junkie & always into trying out new formulas/brands on my lashes. This has become one of my favorites for a dramatic, full lash look.

10) AVON NAILWEAR PRO+ Nail Enamel - Petal Impressions Collection $6.00. Limited Edition Collection! Nail polish is one of my favorite ways to add a pop of color into your look without making a huge commitment. AVON's polishes are consistently amazing with long lasting formulas & a huge color range. This spring collection does not disappoint!

11) Floral Dish Brush & Veggie Scrubber and Holders Duo ***SPECIAL BOTH FOR $14.99**** I am not a dishes doing-loving girl...however if I have something bright & cute to look at while I'm scrubbing things down it makes the task less of a chore. This set is so cute with its pairing of bring spring colors.

12) NATURALS KIDS Magnificent Mango Detangling Spray $5.00. I'm always on the hunt for a great detangler for my girls since we seem to go through it in ridiculous amounts. This has become our go-to product to get rid of tangles & hair brushing drama, it leaves hair shiny, silky & manageable. I'll even sneak it into my hair care routine sometimes. ;) 

13) mark *NEW* Mini Eau De Parfum Sprays $7.00. Since spring & summer mark the start of travel season for a lot of us these new mini sprays are great. Small enough to be carried onto a plane & not be too heavy for handbag toting...such glamourous scents too!
Very Sassy-A Black Currant, Yellow Jasmine & Earth Musk
Celebrate-Citrus petals, mirabelle plum & osmanthus flower
Jewel-Casablanca lily, macchiato flower, warm enticing vanilla & luxurious liquid caramel


So those are my favorites for this month from AVON & mark. As always you can shop my site AVON & mark Alaska-with Sadie Leader. Plus if you book a party with me this month I will throw in a swag bag that includes some of the items in this collection! Even if you are not in Alaska you can be the host/hostess of an online party & receive the same promotion deals! 

LOVE! 

Upcoming Posts-
March Faves
March Eco Emi Review
Spring Haul