Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Choices #2!!

Hey guys!

In case you missed it here is the 1st Mother's Day Gift post I did featuring pieces from Stella & Dots Collections. This post I'm going to feature choices from AVON/mark.  I'm really excited about the things I have picked & I hope you can all find something for the women in your life this Mother's Day! :) 

Flor Violeta Collection
This is AVON's latest scent & I love it! It has scent notes of violet, apple & musk. Usually when apple is involved it dominates as a sweet distinct scent, in this collection all of the scents harmonize nicely to make a really refreshing perfume. You can purchase this entire collection as one or pick & choose amongst them to make a unique gift. Plus with gorgeous ombre packaging you can't go wrong!

Favorites Fragrance Sampler
If you know someone who enjoys having new fragrances to try out this is a great gift! It features some of AVON's most popular & classic scents. Purchase the whole set for one person or use one or two in a custom gift mixed with other items. 

 Skin Care Essentials Bag
This bag is so unique & adorable! The back side is translucent so it makes it the perfect bag for travel. To make an amazing gift stock it with some beauty products from AVON/mark.

  mark. whipped up-body butter-lemon sugar
I am extremely particular about the body butters I use. They can't be too greasy, too sticky, too scented...you get the idea. I have found two brands of body butter that meet my ridiculous standards, one is The Body Shop & the other is mark. Out of all the mark scents this lemon sugar has been my favorite for a long time. It would be great as a Mother's Day gift with a scent that is refreshing-light & perfect for spring & summer. You can also get the scent in other sprays & bath & body products.

Get Misty Jasmine Petal Body Mist
mark already had a bunch of great scents in their collection & then this spring they released jasmine petal. It is an amazing scent, especially if you like jasmine as much as I do. This scent will be great for summer time & the beach.

Mother's Day Bubble Bath Minis
These are a limited edition collection perfect for pampering. There are 4 scents available-fresh lilac, soft pink, white lily & lavender garden. Did I mention they are .99? 

Spring Fling Lip Balm
If you have seen the lady you are shopping for using Maybelline Baby Lips...these are perfect! With 4 different flavors to choose from & a .99 price tag you can't go wrong. Pick out a couple of these, some bubble bath & some other beauty products & wrap it all inside of the skin care essentials bag...a wonderful gift!


I'm going to do another post this week with make-up & beauty items that you can pick & choose from to create a really great Mother's Day Gift! Until then don't forget to check out my other posts! Have a great Monday guys!!!! -Sadie