Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Great Cloth Diaper Change 2013

Hey guys!

Today I helped out at my sister-in-law's cloth diaper & children's store Arctic Baby Bottoms for the Great Cloth Diaper Change. It's an event to introduce people to cloth diapering & to get a record in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most babies changed into cloth diapers at one time. This is the second year Jessica has hosted the event, I was out of town for work last year so it was really fun to be there this time! 

I helped out at the register & enjoyed chatting with some participants about babies, our cloth diapering experiences & of course Stella & Dot!


Today I wore my GCDC Event Tee with the Jolie Statement Necklace. All it took was a beautiful piece of jewelry & a simple black jacket to make a simple event tee look chic & classic! 

Arctic Baby Bottoms will be hosting a Trunk Show on May 3rd from 5-7PM. Stop by if you can! There will be some light refreshments & of course gorgeous pieces from the 2013 Summer Collection. Bring a friend, family & share in the fun & fashion!!! If you can't make the event you can always shop the trunk show online-Arctic Baby Bottom's Trunk Show! It will show up as Jessica's trunk show, so don't worry you're shopping the right event. :)

I hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!!