Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New Beginings.

Hey guys,

Within the last couple of weeks there have been some changes in the lives of our household. Mostly, for myself...the job that I had, well to be short & sweet about it, I no longer have it. Although I'm not thrilled with the circumstances of how it came to be, I've really made my peace with it & have settled back into being home full time. 

I get to enjoy the time that Justin is home on his r&r from the North Slope without feeling rushed to get myself packed & ready for work. We were working opposite schedules, when he was at work for 2 weeks I was home & when he was I home I was at work. It made all of our lives nuts & super hectic! Luckily that's over with & we have really feel into a strong, happy stride this spring! 

This year I will be hosting Easter at our house, Justin will be at work unfortunately. :( I'm looking forward to having his family over & sharing the day with all of them. We are having a brunch style meal, I will be putting together an egg hunt for all of the kids. I'm sure I will be a bit of a frazzled mess without Justin, he really does calm my nerves & helps ease my stress. He will certainly be missed during our Easter celebration! 

Well I suppose, I do have some things to get done tonight before I turn in...I have a bunch of new posts planned soon that I can't wait to share with all of you!!!!